Mission, Vision & Values
About min read
Helping People Succeed’s Mission
Helping People Succeed transforms lives by realizing potential, creating hope and building futures through education, counseling, training and employment.
Helping People Succeed’s Vision
Our vision is to help each person, no matter what challenges he or she faces, to achieve success and thereby enrich not only his or her own life, but also the community in which we live, work and raise our families.
Helping People Succeed’s Values
Helping People Succeed believes:
- In the ability, dignity, diversity and value of each man, woman and child
- That all children should live a life free from abuse and neglect but through nurturing, love and education
- That everyone should have the opportunity to actively participate in all facets of life especially in the areas of employment, education and training
- That focusing on an individual’s assets and strengths leads to success
- A person-centered approach to goal setting, service planning and delivery systems lead to individual success
- Employment is the key to inclusion, participation and access to community life
- A collaborative approach with partners leads to success
- The community at large should be included and considered in development, implementation, quality and expansion
- The provision of services must be ethical, principled and fair and provided in a manner with integrity, compassion and competence
Title VI Notice to the Public
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc.
- HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc. operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 772.320.0770.
Notificación al Público de Derechos Bajo el Título VI HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc.
- HPS, Helping People Succeed, Inc. (por sus siglas en español) opera sus programas y servicios, sin distinción de raza, color y origen nacional, de conformidad con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles. Cualquier persona que cree que él o ella ha sido agraviada por cualquier práctica discriminatoria ilegal bajo el Título VI, puede presentar una queja ante el HPS Helping People Succeed, Inc.
- Si se necesita información en otro idioma, llame al 772.320.0770.