Welcome to Helping People Succeed’s Website!
In March of 1964 a group of parents decided they wanted a better life for their son or daughter who had a disability—the beginning of our journey!
We have grown from serving 75 individuals with disabilities to more than 7,500 including families at risk of abuse or neglect, families with newborns, students with behavioral or mental health issues as well as continuing to serve adults with disabilities; We provide services for people to succeed in Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River counties with a staff of 100+ employees.
We are a multi-faceted (501(c)3 organization that not only provides quality opportunities to those we serve but also to the community at large. We invite you to learn about us through our website, schedule a visit and, most importantly, become involved with us as a friend, volunteer, contributor or ambassador. We welcome you with open arms and know we will be able to find a spot for you!
As you move through out website, you will find that—
- Our dedicated, competent employees, board of directors and volunteers
ensure that we help people succeed!
- Adults with disabilities are now employed and contributing taxpayers!
- Precious babies are growing up healthy and happy!
- Parents are more confident and capable of helping their children!
- Students with behavioral or mental health issues are staying in school!
All of these services are fully explained on the website—so grab a cup of coffee and begin your journey.
We invite and encourage you to join us and help people succeed!
Please call, email or drop in for a cup of coffee—I’ll be here.