Helping People Succeed to host Pinot & Picasso event
The event will feature artists and the unveiling of the 2022 Art for Living Calendar as well as upscale dining with hors d’oeuvres, libations and a sit-down dinner with wine pairings, music by Fullhouse Entertainment, a silent and live auction and an opportunity to mingle with the calendar artists. It acts as the primary fundraising event to support the many individuals in the community who are served through Helping People Succeed’s programs. Major impacts on the community include:
- Children go to bed at night free from abuse and neglect through the Healthy Families program. 500+ families benefit from learning techniques that enhance parent – child interaction.
- 4,500 families with newborns receive guidance and learn to nurture and interact with their infants in a positive way, promoting healthy growth and development, resulting in school and life success through our Baby Steps program.
- Adults with intellectual disabilities live everyday lives as we help them find employment with local businesses, thereby becoming productive, taxpaying citizens through
- Parents are given support for their children with behavioral and emotional challenges, which include mental health counseling services, by creating a loving learning environment through our children’s Behavioral Health Services.
- Adults with disabilities are also served through our Community Connections program by participating in the community through work, volunteer and community activities.
The volunteer auctioneer for the evening is Elliot Paul of Elliot Paul Auction Companies.
Auction items will include an African safari, a TREK bicycle, an electric guitar signed by the Montgomery Gentry Duo, a deep-sea charter fishing trip and a Wurlitzer piano hand-painted by artist Dan Mackin.
A meet-and-greet session will be held with artists Laura DeBerard, Holly Cannon, Susan Clifford, Pat Hoshino, Julia Kelly, Val Lally, Dan MacIntosh, Dan Mackin, Sue Ann Mosley-Saleeby, Pam Patterson, Diane Raymond, Patrice Scott and Marian Vitale.
Tickets are $200 and sponsorships start at $250.