Baby Steps min read
The BRAIN Program is available to all parents of newborns in Martin and St. Lucie counties to help give children the best start possible. Here’s what we offer...
“I will remember you the rest of my life!” – Parent, after receiving a BRAIN visit, impressed by the important information she received for her family
Newborn Home Visit from a hospital nurse, which includes:
- Mother/baby physical assessment
- Breastfeeding support & education
- Immunization schedule
- Home safety information
Two-month Home Visit from Helping People Succeed, which includes:
- Gifts for parents and baby
- Information on brain development and the importance of nurturing during the first years of life
- The Ages and Stages Developmental Monitoring system
- Information about community resources for parents and their baby
Offered in partnership with Cleveland Clinic Martin Health, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, St. Lucie Medical Center, and Home Safe of Palm Beach County.
“I just filled out our first developmental questionnaire and I loved it! Can't wait to receive the next one – what fun and lets you see just how your child is progressing. I didn't realize my child is on track until I did the questionnaire. So thankful for this service!” – Parent of a four-month-old baby